Hello all! Welcome to the Hudson Valley Knits Podcast.
Thank you all who offered to test knit the Guardian of Air Shawl! I am thrilled to announce my pattern is now published! For the month of October, half of sales will go to SillyFru’s #Crushthesack fund!
I also drew a name for the pattern give away and the winner is entry 2, Cre8vleigh! Thank you to all who participated!
And now for the details of the KAL. I am calling it the Podcaster Sprinkled With Fru Love KAL and here are all the rules:
- Has to be a Podcaster’s pattern.
- Has to be started after October 6 and completed by December 15th.
- You can use any yarn.
- Entry must use at least 200 yards. You can combine small projects that total 200 or more yards to make 1 entry. This is great if you want to knit some toys!
- Add an extra entry if your project meets the following criteria:
- Yarn is from a Podcaster
- Yarn is donating proceeds to the #Crushthesack fund
- Pattern is donating to #Crushthesack fund
- To get your extra entries just post your picture in the picture thread for every entry you have earned.
See the Chat/Prize thread for a list of all the podcaster designers and dyers I could think of. Please add any I have missed!
Marc’s cable sweater knit with Bainin by Virtual Yarns.
Canadiana Sock with Fishknits Yarn Superwash Strong Heart Self Striping Sock Yarn Canadiana
Wee Cria by Ysolda using Cashsoft DK by Rowan
KirbyWirbyYarns FruFighters Sparkle
Senior Love Along is getting closer! I am collecting cotton wash clothes to hand out to seniors living in homes during the holiday season. Please hold on to your washcloths until later in the year. There is an FO thread where you can post a picture of each of your washcloths. Each one you make is a chance to win a prize! Check out the chat thread to see pictures of all the lovely prizes!